EL MUSEO FALLERO

Plaza Monteolivete, 4, 46006 Valencia

Telf. 963 525 478, ext. 4625

www.fallas.com

The Museo Fallero is based in an old lepers’ hospital next to the Creueta de la Mare de Déu de Monteolivet. It was converted into a barracks in 1834 and was later used as a prison. The collection consists of Ninots (papier-mâché figures made for the Fallas), which have been saved from the flames by popular vote every year since 1934. It also contains posters and photographs of the Fallas.

The content on this site is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

Mangolink is owned by Makarikari S.L.