Pl. Juan Antonio Benlliure

Telf. 963 525 478

photo by

The Port was moved to this location in 1358 after the growth in trade in medieval Valencia and increased activity at the original port. The Gothic buildings were designed to give the fishermen space for storage, ship building and repairs. The buildings are now used to show temporary exhibitions.

The content on this site is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

Mangolink is owned by Makarikari S.L.