Plaza Iglesia Fuente de San Luis, 5, 46013 Valencia

Telf. 963 738 641

This baroque church was built in 1908, but had to be restored after the Civil War, during which it was used as a warehouse. It consists of three naves with a central barrel vault and side vaults. The transept is not visible from the outside, and is also covered by a vault. The shift between the side chapels is made with arches. The belfry presents the typical progression of Valencian gothic towers, clock, bells and a crest.  
Photo by Ratpenat

The content on this site is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

Mangolink is owned by Makarikari S.L.